Computational aspects of optimization problems arising in such areas as Aerospace, Biomedicine, Economics, Meteorology, and Public Services (Health, Environment, Police, Fire, Transportation, etc.).
Some specific examples are:
- on-line and off-line computational techniques in modelling and control of dynamic systems;
- trajectory analysis and computation;
- optimization of decentralized systems (macro-economic systems) and systems with multicriteria;
- optimization of resource allocation in urban systems;
- optimization of pollution-control systems;
- optimization of man-machine systems;
- optimization of power systems operation.